The Personality Development training has ten sessions each of 4 hours duration. The sessions are conducted at the rate of 2 sessions per week for 5 weeks. The main topics covered in the 10 sessions are briefly listed below :
Session 1 :
- Role of Attitude for Success. Power of Positive Thinking
- Introduction of Attitudinal Skills-Effective Communication, Memory, HR Skills.
- How to remember names and forms.
- Participants introduce themselves.
- Goal Setting-Personal, Professional and Social goals
Session 2 :
- Talk on incident in life, which had maximum impact.
- Training of pegging memory technique:I stage.
- Feedback as practice of HR Card No.1 :
How to make people like you.
- Pranayama Practice and Meditation Practice
Session 3 :
- Practice of talk to inform - use of Visual Aids.
- Training of Pegging Memory Technique :
- Feedback of practice of HR case No.2 :
How to make people think in your way.
- Practice of Self Introspection
Session 4 :
- Practice of Talk to Convince.
- Training of Pegging Memory technique :
- Training in Group Discussions.
- Practice of HR Card No.3 :
Ways to bring around people without giving offence.
Session 5 :
- How to get over hatred and bitter feelings.
- Practice of stacking memory techniques.
- Feedback of group discussion by leaders and members.
- Practice of HR Card No 4 :
Ways to analyze worry.
Session 6 :
- Development of ability to think on feet.
- Impromptu speaking practice.
- How to develop control over mind.
- Practice of HR Card No.5 :
How to overcome tensions and break worry habits.
Session 7 :
- Development of creativity - ability to fantasize.
- Overcoming shame and fear.
- Practice of HR Card No.6 :
Ways to peace and happiness.
- Further improvement in Memory.
Session 8 :
- Training to introduce subject and speakers.
- Use of body language in effective communication.
- How to improve efficiency in work without becoming tired.
- Practice of HR Card No.7 :
Ways to face criticism and grow strong.
Session 9 :
- How to communicate to get action.
- Building up of energy, avoiding dissipation abd channelising.
- Ability to work for team success.
Session 10 :
- Speech of acknowledgement and acceptance.
- Real leadership Qualities.
- LIVING the values.
In all the sessions the participants are trained to control their mind, Practice Pranayama, Meditation and Self Introspection